CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

He every one! hope the summer is going great for all of you. We are enjoying the weather. I got the swimming pools out and the neighbor hood flocked to our place when thaey found out. Shae wanted everyone to play. They all had fun. Well the girls are going to Idaho Falls for about two weeks. Aunt Cindy (my sister) Is going to take them camping. They are barrowing a motor home from a friend. (camping sure isn't what it used to be) The girls call the motor home "the bus" They think it is cool to be driving and be able to walk around in the bus while it is moving. Then Grandma and Grandpa are taking them for a week, I think. The girls are so excited! Then I am picking them up on the 2cnd and coming home on the 3rd. I will miss them! yet I am excited to have them gone for a little while, so I can get some stuff done. Well got to go Its time to start getting some stuff done and get them packed!!!

1 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

Enjoy your time! I love it when my kids visit their grandparents. The silence is amazing! I wish I could see you when you come and pick them up, but time will be short and we will be leaving for Utah too. ENJOY!