CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008



Hi! If anyone is looking to get a trained, fixed,dog who loves kids and other dogs or knows anyone who is looking, PLEASE let me know. We have been watching my nephews dog off and on for a couple of years, he is a good dog. But we have our dog seirra and my moms dog. 3 is too many for us. My nephew said it was time to give him to a stable home instead of bouncing him between his house and ours. So let me introduce Buddy. He is a 4yr old, papered red heeler. He is also current on his shots. He loves to play fetch and run in the sprinklers. He really should have a backyard with kids or dogs to play with. He is also crate trained. He will come with an indoor kennel and an out door dog house. He is a very loyal dog. So if anyone is looking or knows anyone looking let me know. :)

1 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

Don't Tempt Me! Mike really likes him. I don't know if I could handle another dog. I said if we ever got another dog it would be a small house dog. If he doesn't get a home let me know.....