CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008


HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
To all the important men in our lives, Uncle Joe, Papa, and Dave!
A father and grandpa have such a great impact on a girls life. They provide examples of trust, love, understanding, and strength. So when a girl looks in the mirror that's what she looks for in herself. She also looks for those qualities in her future partner. With out these great role models in her life she has nothing to compare to. So she ends up with the guy who treats her terrible, who lies to her, cheats on her, treats her as if she where nothing other than a fixture to do his bidding.
So I would like to say THANK YOU to my DAD for setting the wonderful examples that you have shown me of love, understanding, strength, compassion, and trust. I would not be where I am today with out you. Thank you for beliveing in me And showing me love and vompassion. You are a amazing man.
I would also like to say THANK YOU to KEN for raising a great son. You have taught him love, understanding, trust, and compassion. I know you have taught him these things by example, he has watched you from day one. He strives to be like you! And I see why, You are an amazing man.
I have not forgot about the love of my life. I want to say THANK YOU to you as well. I realise it is not easy to love me at times. But you do just great at holding us all together. You love us and are patient with us when we are even less than impossible to deal with. You took on a lot three years ago. a wife and daughter. Then you added another daughter, a house and a mother-in-law. Your strength is amazing, or maybe your are just crazy! I love you for being you, kind, understanding, compassionate and strong when you need to be. You are a great father to our girls who think you are amazing.
So THANK YOU to all of you for setting a wonderful example for my girls on what a man should be but to also to not ever settle until they find one that can reach the high standards that you all have set! We love you with all our hearts!!!! Shae, McKayla, and Echo

5 comments:

jenn said...

i was so touched by your words echo! they are pretty amazing men! love and miss you lots!

Half Blind said...

Hey Baby just wanted to say thanks and that I Love You.

Kristy Skoy said...

You do have some Great Men in your life. Even though your childhood was difficult without a man in the house, you have always had one to depend on. I am glad that you are happy and have those men in your life to take care of you.

Ken and Cindy said...

Hi Echo,
Thank you for the nice fathers day message. The best gift a father can get is to know his children are happy, and I know that you and the girls are the most important things in the whole world to David. Thank you for loving him and taking such good care of him. I love you as much as I love my own girls and I'm so glad you are a part of our family.

Love, Dad

Lisa said...

your girls look beautiful!