CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted on a really long time. Time some how got away from me. The girls are doing great. Shae is loving school. She loves reading and math. I just hope she keeps up that interest all threw school. McKayla is a had full with her imagination. Camping, being a princess with a broom horse and a prince to keep track of asre some of her most recent imagination ideas. David has started a new bussiness. He is very busy with that. He makes alot of buisness trips to Idaho Falls. I think he loves it. Once he decides he is going to do something nothing else gets in the way. :) My mom Has been living with us ever since my grandma past away. I am happy she has the opportunity to watch the girls grow on a daily basis. She had both her hips operated on over a course of 2 months. The first one went great. I wish I could say that for the second one. Hopefully she will over come this ecperience as well. I am doing well also. Working and taking care of the family. What else could a mother and wife ask for. I willl get some pics up as soon as I can. Love you all!!!

4 comments:

jenn said...

yeah!!! i love when you post! it was great to talk to you the other day! i sure miss you guys... cant wait to see you next week! (:
LOVE YOU!

Kristy Skoy said...

It sounds like you have your hands full with McKayla! What is the buisness that Dave is doing? I hope your mom gets feeling better soon! Im glad Shae likes school. David loves Math too.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!! I am sorry to hear about your loss and I hope you mom makes a full fast recovery. How fun that she get to watch her grand kids grow and love them all the more.
Monica
cousin of David =)

Katie Lee said...

We enjoy hearing updates! Sounds like the family is doing great!